We are definitely enjoying more smiles and chuckles from this little guy. He is becoming more and more aware of his surroundings. I shutter to think what it will be like trying to nurse him in another month. He would much prefer to see what Owen and Mason are doing. Today, I put Owen to the task of reading a story to me and Mason while Ryan ate. This kept Owen out of trouble, Mason entertained and Ryan ate in peace.


We've got a mover and a shaker on our hands.
I included some blurry ones just to show his "moves."

I am thankful for all the naps he still takes.
Life is going to be even busier when those extra 2 are dropped.

Almost every time I am out with all 3 boys and sometimes at my wits end, a woman (similar in age to my mom) comes up to me with her hand over her heart and a nostalgic expression, to share with me that she has 2 or 3 sons who are now all grown up. In these moments, I am reminded of my truly precious 3 gifts and I stop long enough to take a mental picture of my boys. I know I will be that woman in the blink of an eye.
Oh, and I don't ask her if they call home. I know the answer b/c I am married to one.


5 comments:
ohhhhh ADORABLE!!!!
these were SO cute!!!
I call my mother in law, I'll bet at least one if not all of your daughter in laws will call you :) He is such a cutie.
Your comment about "married to one of those" was so funny! Your boys are so cute!
I love your post, Ali, and it is lovely to see Ryan growing. I think of you so often and send my love. Wish I lived close by and could offer an extra pair of hands.
Post a Comment