Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Counting Down

Owen's last day of school is June 18th.
He is getting excited.
It's on every one's brains.
"what is summer? summer is when you go to the beach"
"Kindergarten spelling" - they write it how they think it sounds

I am definitely ready to go to the beach, we will go in July and August :)
I am a little apprehensive about what our summer will look like. I want it to be a good one. With a purpose. But the days go by so quick, I barely have time to think. Even when we stay home, my mind is not in it. We have started a little list of all the things we'd like to do. Some major day trips and some just small things like play baseball. I am excited, but nervous too. I will definitely be glad when we don't have to rush to the bus stop 2 times a day.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ali....owen is a really good writer!!!! :) i know your summer will be great!

Courtney said...

ditto to this post...