His hair desperately needed a haircut so we waited until last night and buzzed the sides. I even took off a 1/2 inch from the spiked part. His hair was so long. I don't know why I didn't take a before picture.Friday, June 11, 2010
Unique Hair Day
Owen's class has been counting down the last 26 days of school as a way of reviewing all the letters of the alphabet. If you ask me, the teacher shouldn't start counting down that early. It only adds to the hype. But that is why I am not a KG teacher and she is! Owen has loved checking his list each night. Well, today is the letter U and what better way to celebrate 4.5 more days of school than with a spiky Mohawk.
His hair desperately needed a haircut so we waited until last night and buzzed the sides. I even took off a 1/2 inch from the spiked part. His hair was so long. I don't know why I didn't take a before picture.
The t-shirt was a $1.00 purchase from Grandma, he is just now growing into it. I guess it will replace the gaudy skateboard shirt (she bought) that is now too small. Grandmas are so much more fun that moms! Yikes it looks like he will be entering 9th grade, not 1st.
His hair desperately needed a haircut so we waited until last night and buzzed the sides. I even took off a 1/2 inch from the spiked part. His hair was so long. I don't know why I didn't take a before picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
he is so handsome, I love the mohawk
Now that's my nephew! Awesome!
i LOVE everything about his "U" day look. everything.
Post a Comment