Thursday, June 24, 2010

Big Tub

Owen attended our church's VBS this week. It ran from 5:15p.m.-8 p.m. He absolutely loved it (tonight was the last night). This is such an answer to my prayers, I was really afraid he wouldn't want to go. Mostly b/c school just ended last week and I wasn't sure he'd be ready to jump into a classroom again. It actually helped our week of transitioning out of the school days, it gave him just enough to do and something to look forward to all day. Considering he is usually already in bed and sometimes asleep by 8, he is wiped out.
While Owen was at church tonight, I decided to let the younger two have a bath together. Usually Ryan has one downstairs at the kitchen sink and the older 2 take one together in the tub. Mason was thrilled to show Ryan how it's done. He even helped bathe him. Fortunately Ryan endured the scrubbing with no problem.


@ 11 weeks
He couldn't be a more calmer baby!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

He's definitely a Fogarty boy!

Catherine said...

Ryan has such a sweet face! SO adorable!