Thursday, June 10, 2010

Somebody Pinch Me

I must be dreaming...
  • Ryan ate at 10:30 last night and slept until 5:30! I never thought I'd be excited to wake up at 5:30.
  • Mason woke up in the middle of the night and NEEDED* to go potty and went.
  • Owen made his bed like a fancy hotel room and cleaned up their room before I even realized they were awake
WHAT in the world?!?!?!

Good things come in 3s. Owen, Mason and Ryan :)
Thank you, Lord for this refreshment and encouragement.

* Mason is doing awesome on the potty. Last night was the first time he said he "needed" to go, but the past 2 days he has stayed dry. Well, except for #2 (which he has done once), but I don't count that right now. Most of the time he is forgetting his treat (2 choc. chips). I just have to do a song and dance routine when he goes. That's his real reward. He LOVEs it. Saturday we are breaking out he underpants. Just in time for PopPops visit. Isn't he lucky ;)

No comments: