Friday, June 4, 2010

Bustling

My days are so full and so busy and I usually don't have much tangible to show for it. I am just constantly on the move. Remember when I was on the couch? This is still way better, but good grief, I am wiped by the end of the day. My body is still gaining strength from all that bed rest, so I hope it will only get less exhausting.
I've been walking several mornings with Mason and Ryan in the double stroller. I make myself go a little farther each time. Mason keeps asking me to run. Yea, right. Just walking and doing my day is plenty for me. Not to mention our 90+ degree days.

I better hit the publish key quickly, before I decide this is much too negative to post.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You're not being negative...just honest about your days. I'm thankful for that!

Courtney said...

bustling is a great word! i like it! i'm sure the walks help you physically and emotionally and mentally! this week's weather is a lot better, huh??