Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brothers United

Mason recently discovered its much more fun standing up to pee. Well, I walked into the bathroom to find both boys going at the same time. As much as I wanted to stop them, in hopes of saving myself some cleaning, I could tell this was a bonding moment. And by the grin on Mason's face I could tell this may have sealed the deal! Next time hopefully he'll remember to put the seat up first. oh and back down again of course ;) It's never too early to start preparing them for their wives, right?

So, I started this post at 1:36, now it's 2:35. As I was typing I heard Mason come out of his room and go into the bathroom. He always "needs" to go during his nap. But this time he really went and not just #1. I think he forgot to put the seat back down before sitting. lol. Meanwhile I was talking to my sister on the phone. Fortunately, I went upstairs b/c he hasn't mastered the rest of the process. My sister is still on the phone with me during this discovery, so I hang up. I call her back. As I am saying hi again, I pick up Ryan only to discover he is also requiring some wiping. Oh and a quick rinse and a new outfit, it was a bad one. If my sister is on the fence about starting a family any time soon, this definitely tipped her back over.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, I'm seeing what my future looks like......

Glad he's getting it though!