Mom came down to watch Mason this morning so I could have my 2nd post op appt. with the surgeon. He was much happier with my progress
this time. I have been working really hard at my exercises so this is good news. Still having pain, but that sounds normal. I go again in 2 weeks and he sounded hopeful that could be my last visit. I have at least 5 more weeks of PT (total of 8) but its too early to tell if that will be the end. That was good enough encouragement for me.
Mom picked Owen up from school and meet me at an outdoor mall for lunch.

Owen couldn't resist the outdoor fountain.
Hopefully his shoes will dry in time for soccer tomorrow morning!


Mason didn't get wet.
But he enjoyed watching everyone.
2 comments:
yay! im glad he was impressed with your progress!!! yay for answered prayers! keep up the good work with your exercises! :)
Is Owen wearing a watch? What a big boy accessory! I'm so glad that you received a more encouraging report from the doctor....great work with your exercises!
Post a Comment