Game 5 - Guess the exercises helped.
Owen had a great game.
The boy loves to slide. Even when not necessary.
This may come in handy for T-Ball
(which he claims he is going to try next).
I am sure that has nothing to do with Joshua ;)
Here's your videos, Mim!
Sorry I am such a terrible videographer.
Owen had a great game.
The boy loves to slide. Even when not necessary.
This may come in handy for T-Ball
(which he claims he is going to try next).
I am sure that has nothing to do with Joshua ;)
Here's your videos, Mim!
Sorry I am such a terrible videographer.
2 comments:
soooo cute Ali...wow, they grow up so fast!!! I'm really excited for games...its so fun to watch your little family living life!!! LOVE You...
loved the comment "from EJ"...yeah, that threw me off a little :)
xoxoxo
we've watched them lots of times...joshua asked to watch it AGAIN just now when we woke up! :-)
Post a Comment