I digress.
Here are some photos that are inspiring the boy's bathroom reno. I know my father-n law will see this and groan. He has been appointed EJ's second hand. Ed is very handy and experienced in all sorts of home repair. He always gives me a hard time about the projects, but loves to laugh and brag about their father and son experiences when its all said and done. By appointed, I mean he doesn't necessarily volunteer. He has grown accustomed to EJ calling and assigning the next task. He always thinks we are crazy or at least that I am crazy and he use to blame HGTV and Better Homes and Garden Magazine for my ideas. I guess I have been known to watch/read those on occasion ;) Well, now he can start blaming the internet too!
Edward&Edward Inc. do great work! Their list is endless and now on to the next project.
I hesitate to show these b/c ours will probably look nothing like these. But it's always nice to dream! I would not get a sink like the one below b/c I am much too practical. We need cabinets. But I love the color on the wall and floor tiles.
We are planning to use bead board in place of the the current gold speckled tile. This bead board is a light gray. It makes good sense not to have white in a boys bathroom. Hmmm. The brain is spinning.Oh and no claw foot tub. We aren't going that luxurious.
The project is on hold until I find tiles and a vanity. This is proving to be tricky with 2 children who don't like walking around tile stores. Imagine that!
3 comments:
wow...i LIKE that!
I'm sure it's going to be gorgeous when it's done! Want to come and re-design some spaces at my house next??
love the grey!!!
Post a Comment