Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hanging Out and Hanging Up

We had a great weekend.
A good mix of activity, productivity and tranquillity.

Our To-do list for the weekend was to hang several wall decor items. Not a huge feat, but somehow very timing consuming. I am embarrassed to say how long some of these items have been on the floor leaning against our walls. I am so excited they are up.

I am going gray, my new favorite decorating color that is.
A new mirror in our bedroom
These have actually been hanging since Christmas,
but thought I'd give my awesome sister a shout out!
These were our Christmas gifts.
She made them specifically for our bedroom.

Just something fun.My mother's day gift.
Hanging on our pollinated porch.
Last but not least. Mason's silhouette.
I have been waiting for him to turn 2.
Obviously, I couldn't wait 4 more days.
It's so fun to see the difference,
I wanted to make it before his hair style changed.
Not that I have plans to change the Phil S. hair-do
(all your Cov. Pres fans)
I am sure he'll hate me when he is older.
The comparison.
My heart is smiling.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

mine is smiling too! i love all your decorating and mason is adorable! (love the phil comment!) and the mirror pic is quite artsy! looks like you had a great weekend! :) good to see you at the shower today!

Courtney said...

i can kind of see your bedding in the mirror! love it! AND the silhouette! AND the painting for the porch!!! FUN decorations!!

Michelle said...

I love all your new decorations!!