I chose the blurring one b/c that's how she rolls.
I LOVE planning the meals and food for Christmas. I didn't sit here long b/c pinterest is my friend.
Mason "black bear" 2nd grade performance. Third row, far left.
Ryan's Christmas school party on Friday. Right after the party we picked Mim up from the train station.
Sat. Owen started coming down with a dreadful cold, croup-style. Text for EJ at store :(
Mim allowing me to cross things of my list. Including Costco with NO kids. Yes, thank you!
We tried the no kit version this year. I suppose the candy tastes better but that's about it. Much tricker to assemble than I thought.
Now, (tues) Owen is better but Mim is down for the count :( I still managed a quick trip to the grocery store with only one in tow. She had a blast helping. I usually have way too much for her to push a little cart.
Our tradition for the Christmas table is handmade place sitting labels. I never know who is going to want to help. I only take volunteers ;) Ryan was my helper this year.
We are almost ready. And praying no one else gets sick! We are hosting Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Day Breakfast, but Christmas dinner will be at my parents this year. Switching it up this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment