Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Tree Drama

Remember how we decided to get an artificial tree this year, after avoiding it for years, despite miserable allergies the whole time it was in the house? Well, I set it up last week, only to discover that the top two sections didn't attach well and was too wobbly with 4 kids in the house. After talking to the customer service rep it was apparent it needed to be returned. That was decided after I set the entire thing up, hoping that it was a user's error. Not fun, taking down the tree and returning it to the store, especially when they were now sold out.
Well, Sunday we rushed out after a basketball game to another part of town to a different store to purchase 1 of 4 left in the area. Phew. We like this tree so much better.
We haven't been ALL be together long enough to decorate it. At least the lights look pretty. Thurs will be our first evening all together after dinner. Fingers crossed ;)
So far, I like having an artificial tree and my sinus' love it.

No comments: