EJ took the 3 boys on an overnight, cub scout camping trip.
We managed lots of "girly" activities. It wasn't intentional on my part, but looking back it sure seems girly. We went shopping for items to make Avery's Halloween costume. Just happened to find ADORABLE black boots in her size at target (she loves shoes). Then milkshakes. And b/c we had time... pretend driving, which she loves ;)
After (a record long nap- thank you!) we played dolls.
After dinner and bath we baked choc. chip cookies and watched HGTV ;)
I didn't start the day terribly excited b/c she and I spend plenty of time together as it is. But I was pleasantly surprised at the great day we shared. The boys had a great time and it didn't rain nearly as much as we feared. Phew! Pics to come.
1 comment:
I'm thankful you had a fun day together....it's always a blessing to be pleasantly surprised. :)
Post a Comment