Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Sweaty Scout

I was very nervous to send Mason to an ALL day camp. I know it's weird b/c he goes to public school, but you just get used to that day in and day out. This is a much different setting and 2 hrs longer and during a scorcher of a week. We've had temps between 93-98 all week. 
Thankfully he has loved it. I wasn't sure how he'd handle the long days. No sun burn either. Just a heat rash one of the days. Phew!
One of my friends served as a chaperone yesterday and sent me pics during the day. It made my whole week!
He is the one in the middle with the lighter blue strip on his athletic shorts.
He talks like he is an expert archer now ;)
 He loves target practice. Oh my!
 On the 98 degree day, the fire dept came and sprayed them all down.
 Fishing too!
They basically do these same activities each day in a rotation. Plus lunch and crafts. He will earn a badge by the end of the week. EJ is working at the camp tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some more pics.
He is one stinky, hungry boy when he gets home!

No comments: