Tuesday, June 10, 2014

First Basement Suite Guest

EJ's mom was our first overnight guest in the new basement (2 weeks ago). Nothing like having a guest planned to help check things off the list. She was very gracious and referred to it as her "spa." I suppose compared to sleeping in Owen's twin bed and sharing a bathroom with 4 children it didn't take much;) We've had another guest since then who actually had mini blinds in the window instead of a plastic tablecloth curtain. (There is a reason I haven't posted completed basement photos yet!)

We enjoyed Mim immensely. She treated us to several meals which meant less cooking than normal for me :)


I was not good at taking pictures during her visit. She attended Mason's party and 1 baseball game. I also ran lots of errands by myself in preparation for a BIG party we threw the following weekend. Her visit was perfect timing and it won't be long til we see her again. So glad you like your new guest quarters, Mim.

No comments: