Thursday, August 8, 2013

Welcomed with Love

Our reception home is a bit of a blur, but I will never forget the love expressed to us and Sugar Plum. All of these folks and SO many more carried us in prayer this last year. The support and love expressed to our family is overwhelming. The encouraging emails, notes, help with Mason and Ryan while we were traveling, the meals on our future calendar all are blessing us tremendously. 


 
Home Sweet Home!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

what precious pictures!!!

Unknown said...

I feel like I was there with those wonderful pictures!!!
Glad she is sleeping better, and hopefully YOU will be soon, too!

Londa said...

Welcome home! I loved being able to follow you on your journey to Avery. It brought back many special memories. She is such a cutie! I had lost all your info. when we moved due to Verizon shutting down my email account even after we paid to keep it open, but then I ran into Stacie and she was able to get me your blog info. I am so glad that I didn't miss out. Thanks so much for sharing. Wishing you all God's very best!