Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just Because

She was so darn cute in this outfit, I just had to snap some pics. We were given so many hand-me -downs, that I think the girl could wear multiple outfits a day for weeks and still not repeat.
 Her expressions are so fun. Perfect fit for our family.
She is SO proud of herself when she "stands" (propped up against something) or crawls or cruises our coffee table. She would prefer to move constantly, I, on the other hand am trying to remember to enjoy this privilege despite my bent over back, b/c soon she won't "need" my hands. Grateful for all the "firsts" we will still witness despite her 2 yrs of age.
The boys were on a play date during this shoot. A friend graciously took them to help me out. Thanks EN!!! The boys were excited and it was nice to have some one on one time with Avery. She's been a little shocked to share me with so many.
I can sense her relaxing more and more. Oh, how I wonder what is going on in her sweet head.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

She is adorable! I love hearing this update about her relaxing more and cruising on the furniture! So glad you got special time with her.

Michelle said...

When is her birthday?

Jill said...

Absolutely wonderful on all accounts... precious, beautiful girl; thankful for playdate for boys and one-on-one for you; that you are getting to experience firsts!; and that you are finally getting some sleep. Praise the Lord!