Saturday, August 3, 2013

Delay

Due to a medical emergency our plane has changed course and made an emergency landing in Beijing. We will miss our connecting flight and have no idea when we will arrive home. I will try to update again,  or give Cindy our info once we know it. Our kids are doing well despite the lengthy trip so far. 5 hrs on the plane with 12 more to go. Ugh

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Friend! Thankful that the plan could land safely for the person with the medical emergency. Praying for you stamina and peace. You are closer to home than you were. Play the 'glad game' and focus on all the blessings. RP

Laura said...

Ugh, so sorry, Ali! Glad it wasn't your medical emergency. Praying for y'all. Laura

Unknown said...

Just got your updated info that you are back in Hong Kong. God Bless you! Praying for some comforts and provisions of sanity, nourishment, cool air, and rest. I have been praying for you all day and being extra thankful for my American luxuries. If I am able to come to the airport I will bring you a tall glass of sweet tea on ICE. You will eventually get back here. What you are doing is so threatening to Satan, you know he is trying to discourage you. But the battle is won already! RP

Erin said...

Praying for you tonight, friend.

Heather Beam said...

Praying for peace beyond understanding at a highly emotional time!

Jaclyn said...

I just flew in and saw your boys standing and waiting with signs at the airport. So sweet. I hope all is going well and you are feeling a real peace. August 3 last summer we brought our three home. It was really touching to see your family standing where mine stood just one year ago.