I finally got a shot of the waterfall. This is in the same garden where I've been taking Avery's picture so much. It's at the hotel. Hence the name, The Garden Hotel. This was taken while sitting at our breakfast table. We choice our last morning to sit outside.
Our breakfast time has been getting later each morning. We are in trouble when we flip 12 hrs. Instead of our 5 AM wake up time like last week in Taiyuan, we are more like 7:45 AM.
She wants to go, go, go. This morning at the poolside she happily practiced standing up from a seated position. Oh, the little things :)
Our bags are packed. We head out at 4PM today to travel to Hong Kong. One more night to go. Please pray for our 15 HOUR flight (your Friday night/Sat) OH MY GOODNESS! Pray also that we get through immigration quickly in time to board our second flight. I am not sure the exact process, but that is when Avery will become a citizen of the great USA (between flights).
If you live locally and want to come to the airport, I have put info on the side column. Hope to see you there!




5 comments:
Yay! You're almost there! So excited for your family to be reunited. I wish I could be there to witness such a glorious celebration! Praying for safe travels and a happy Avery on your long flight.
can NOT believe this girl!! so excited for all you've experienced,taken in and now re-enter with! HONG KONG bound...let's go! :)xo!
You are so close to USA you can almost taste it (and you can't wait to taste something...). We are so excited for you. Although we will be bored without China adventures to keep up with. I guess your journey has just begun!
RP
Yay, Ali!! So exciting that you about to head home. Avery looks so chubby and cheerful already. We are so excited for you... to see the other boys and get back to the USA! :)
Yay, Ali!! So exciting that you about to head home. Avery looks so chubby and cheerful already. We are so excited for you... to see the other boys and get back to the USA! :)
Post a Comment