A LOT is going on. I don't have much energy to spend here and I miss writing.
This weekend we began the room transformations. Owen will be moving out of the room he currently shares with Mason, into our "guest" room. Ryan will move in with Mason and his old room, the nursery, will become Sugar Plum's room. We will no longer have a spare room. We are grieving the loss of our computer space and catch-all room, but Owen is SO excited.
Mason goes back and forth with exciement, jealousy and worrying what it will be like to room with Ryan, aka the monkey destroyer ;)
I am trying to keep the painting to a minimum for lack of energy and time, but Owen is getting a one wall makeover. Stay tuned ;) He is ready to move NOW. So he thinks.
Also, this weekend, Owen was allowed to ride his bike around the neighborhood with some friends without an adult and out of our view. This feels like a big deal and I want to record it. I was worried the whole time and may have gone out in the van to check on him ;) Mostly b/c he doesn't wear a watch and I needed him to come home. I tried not to embarrass him in the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment