Thursday, January 24, 2013

Adoption is...

so much more than giving a little girl a family. God is doing BIG things in me, in my family and all of you who are praying for us and walking alongside of us. I am humbled and amazed at how God is moving people on our behalf, whether it's sending an encouraging email, mentioning a specific prayer they have prayed, giving towards our Lifesong fund, or simply loving me by giving me the space I need to do my thing.

A dear friend of mine who LOVES the Fatherless. I mean some serious passion and drive to advocate and care for them, is giving us a wonderful gift. She is a consultant for Thirty-One and she is giving our family 100% of her commission earned at a party I am hosting this weekend.

I have several bags. My favorite is the Market Thermal Tote. I take it everywhere. It's the best for the pool!!  The new spring catalog is out and it's full of super cute things. So take a peek ;) You don't have to be local to shop. If you need a bag, or your friend needs a bag, or your friend's friend needs a bag. Cause you can never have too many bags ;) GO SHOP now (deadline is Jan 27th). We hope to close the party on Sunday, so friends can get their orders quickly!

Instructions for online ordering:
Click on “place an order”
Find “Ali Fogarty’s adoption fundraiser”
Click “shop now”

He is providing! We are blessed! I hope this encourages you to take a risk and trust him b/c he can do BIG things, friends!

No comments: