Sunday, December 30, 2012

Special Delivery

This sweet girl arrived on the Friday before Christmas sent by my dear friend, Becca.
 Definitely a first for the boys ;)
 
Thank you Becca! I love her!
 This is a sneak peek at Sugarplum's bedding ;) Unless she is still in a crib! 

That following Sunday, Mason and I sat near a little girl who had brought a doll. She brushed the doll's hair the entire time. Not very gently, I might add. I think quite a bit of hair was left there. Mason and I shared a quiet chuckle when I whispered, "remind me to get Sugarplum a soft hair brush for her doll." Oh my heart, he loves Sugarplum! Did I mention he is quite the sales man? Sold 3 pairs of earrings to his teacher and a classmate who doesn't even have her ears pierced has asked to buy some ;)

No comments: