Before you get the wrong impression with our lovely decorating the tree photos, I thought I would show the behind the scenes. For some reason I needed to capture this part. 
Probably because I am battling a nasty cold and although I am trying to look good on the outside, I feel like crap! Life is messy. Especially around here. I can not keep up. I try and try, but its useless. I struggle each day to keep my priorities straight, but it feels like I am constantly going the wrong direction. The boys seem to be a bit of a disaster too. I know its because my heart is not all here. But I am trying! I am so thankful that Jesus came to dwell in the mess. So thankful that I don't have to have it all together to be acceptable to Him.
On to the tightly cropped "pretty" pictures ;)
He was so in awe, so curious, so delighted in every little thing. Precious to watch!
Mason showed me every ornament he unwrapped as if I had never seen them before!
This year, Ryan got to do the honors of putting the star on top
He loved it.
Praying it will be Sugar Plums turn next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment