Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Adoption Fundraising

All of the proceeds go towards our adoption fund. The jewelry has been hand crafted by my mother-in-law or myself. 

The button on the right or page selection at the top of the blog will get you to the photos.
If you would like to make a purchase, please email me at alifogarty@gmail.com. I will accept email orders Monday - Friday. I will ship items on the following Monday (has to avoid dragging my 2 yr old to the post office more than necessary). Thank you for understanding. If you need items mailed quicker please let me know. I will try to accommodate.  
Please add $2.50 for shipping and packaging materials.  
I have labeled each item with a letter. Be sure to include the letter directly to the right of the photograph in your e-mail.
Earrings are 1 for $10 or 3 for $25. The bracelets are labelled with a price. 
Orders will be processed in the order received. I will try to remove pictures of items sold quickly, but can not guarantee item will be available. 
Thank you!!

No comments: