Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spoiled

I had an awesome birthday. It was filled with all kinds of favorites.


I slept in until 8 :)
EJ made delicious french toast for breakfast.
I opened my presents and cards before I was allowed to eat (the boys were excited).
Mid-morning, I escaped by myself for a little shopping.
I read during rest time.
EJ took the older 2 out for awhile to extend my quiet time. While they were gone I got some furniture ready to be moved.
We rearranged some furniture to different rooms ;)
EJ fixed dinner. Korean BBQ lettuce wraps. YUM!
Cheesecake for dessert.
My sister and Alex stopped by after the kids were in bed.
Pretty perfect! Minus the squabbling between children ;(



Tonight we had a delicious dinner at my parent's house to celebrate my sister and me. Our birthdays are 2 days apart. My mom made these adorable coconut bunny cakes. Two of course :) Thank you!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

yay! glad you had a wonderful day!!!

Michelle said...

So glad that you had a special day! Love you!

the reppard crew said...

happy happy day! we are thankful for you! xo