Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Rambling

Ryan and I ran an errand this morning and then on the way home as I was getting gas I happened to look down at my feet. Only to realize I was still wearing my slippers.

 
Good thing I don't wear actual slippers. I love that it is so warm outside that it didn't even cross my mind that I didn't have on socks and shoes or boots. :) I do not like to walk around barefoot unless I am on the beach. If I go away for more than 1 night, they come with me. Being in slippers all day was killing my legs and feet. These crocs (second pair) have been awesome.

On the way home from preschool. Mason prayed for Ryan's boo boo and cold and daddy's back and my allergies/cold. At the end, he said. "thank you for this great day, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and rising again. Amen."           Yes, Lord, AMEN!

We have such a FUN weekend planned. I can't believe we will be celebrating my son's 8th birthday. I am SO sure I have an eight yr old !!!

Happy Weekend! Off to bake a giant choc chip cookie baseball field cake! And get ready for a night on the town with my hubby and friends:)

No comments: