Friday, December 2, 2011

So Fun!

 

This is one of the necklace's EJ's mom helped me make over Thanksgiving.
In all her cleverness, she realized that our first initials spells AMORE= love in Italian (thanks Shannon- I only had 3 yrs of Spanish, ugh!)
Isn't that so fun? 
She was going to make me a necklace with them and give it to me as a gift, but she couldn't resist showing me the beads, which meant I got to decide what it would look like. 
I LOVE how it turned out. This blue color is my favorite color and I tend to wear it a lot. Perfect!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that.....amore!

Courtney said...

SO fun!!!

Jill said...

This is so cool! (the letter order AND the necklace) I've tried lots of combinations of D, J, L, E and A and I've got nothing. :)

the reppard crew said...

Oh, I love it! The Latina in me is making me tell you that Love in Spanish is "amor." I think that love in Italian is "amore." In my opinion, you've got LOVE spelled out in several languages there! :) The necklace is too cute!