Ryan and I had some alone time tonight while the other 3 were at a school function.This boy cracks me up. He kept getting up and to see his picture on the camera and then would sit back down to pose for another picture. He cracks HIMSELF up a lot.
So far, he is doing great with the tree. Very curious, but surprisingly gentle.
This is picture is so him, always moving!
I laid down on the floor and let him climb/jump all over me. I will pay for this tomorrow (well, my neck will) but it was worth all the laughs. He thought it was awesome!
I have a huge praise to share. As of Thanksgiving, for no reason that we can explain, Ryan has been eating normal meals. He is actually eating what we eat. I was quite sure I was ruining him, doing everything they say "not" to do for picky eaters. He is just so small for his age. I didn't go to crazy lengths at meal times to cater to his whims, but he was given additional items that I knew were guarantees (cheese, yogurt, fruit, crackers). For whatever reason, he has just begun eating a majority of what the rest of us eat at meal times. I can't believe it! It is such a relief. I have physically felt the stress leave my body. Thank you Lord! Pray it continues.

1 comment:
So fun :)
Post a Comment