Last Friday, in the midst of the chaos I joined Owen's class on their field trip. With the coordination of 2 grandmas I went alone :) It was a good thing too because it was a lot of work.
I thought keeping up with a 7 yr old, 3 yr old and 1 yr old is tough. Phew...5, 7 yr old in a large botanical garden that they are not the least bit interested in exploring was exhausting!!
The first part of the morning was great. We had a guided tour and great lesson on pollination and germination.
Then the last 2 hours we were on our own!!Thankfully I was not alone with the 5.
All the gorgeous flowers blurred together as I walked jogged to keep up.
I might not be signing up to chaperone for awhile.
The weather was so much better than they predicted.
It was suppose to rain all morning.
It kindly held off until we left the gardens.
No comments:
Post a Comment