Friday, April 8, 2011

12 Months

Ryan Davis joined our family April 8, 2010. He is such a JOY to me and our family. He has been the best baby! Seeing his "firsts" are just as remarkable to me as it was with the other 2. Nothing gets old.
I truly have tried to enjoy every minute, every hug and kiss, every rock in his rocking chair. I am so thankful for him. So grateful he is a part of our family. I can not wait to see what this next year holds.

The birthday boy
I may have shed ONE tear when putting Ryan to bed on his birthday, but that was it. 
Just ONE. 
I think it won't really set in until he starts walking.  
Don't you love how he still curls his toes?

 Thankfully we took these pictures on Friday b/c his party was much too hectic.

Happy Birthday, Sweet boy.
My heart is bursting!
Oh, how you've grown.
 
Each one at 1

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday sweet Ryan! So happy you've had such a good first year together!

Courtney said...

precious.

Heather said...

The shirts that are numbered is a brilliant idea!! thank you for sharing!!