I wish my absence from blogging was because our family was on a nice vacation. We were not. Although I did try to imagine myself laying on a beach to help me forget the pounding headache and 101 temperature. I was unsuccessful. EJ came to my rescue and held down the fort. Thankfully the fever was fairly short lived. After a marathon night of sleep (10 hours) and two short naps today, I am functioning at an almost normal pace. I found myself longing for the beach again today as I did 5 loads of laundry :(
Pray no one else gets it. Ryan has been sick, but thankfully no fever!
2 comments:
oh dear Ali---so glad you're feeling better but don't jump in with both feet :) give your body a chance to rest girl!! Lots of love to you!!!!!
I'm so sorry you've been so sick....hope you're back to full health soon!
Post a Comment