I love topiary trees. The nice ones are sooo expensive.
For some reason they inspired me to make these. It was so simple.
I think it would be super cute for an Easter craft.
Supplies:
Numbers or Letters (any size or material would work)
(Mine are cardboard from local craft store $2.50 ea)
Moss (mine was "super moss" and it came in a sheet)
$6.99, I know I paid a little extra but it was a lot easier to use
and it covered 2 letters with some leftover
Scissors, marker and glue gun
I tried to keep the seams to a minimum but it really didn't matter.
The moss was super forgiving and the seams are not noticeable.
I just wrapped the number as if I were wrapping a present with a glue gun.
Grand total: $11.99 plus tax for 2
They added a punch of color and a fun new texture to our room.
Kind of makes me want to play a round of golf
You'll see the whole photo collection in my next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment