Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10 Months

I am in denial. It can't be happening. He is much to close to 1. I am taking in as much as I can. His smell, his soft skin, his moves, his sounds. His laughter is really too much! I have to record it, I know it won't stay like this forever. He is always on the go. He is so content to wander around. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. I will not include a running list of all that I have pulled out of his mouth. No matter how careful I am he finds something.
His naps could be better. Still hoping his afternoon nap gets a little longer. I have a feeling the 2 boys downstairs play a part.
I continue to be surprised every time he eats a green vegetable. Mason refused them. Owen loved them, but that is not freshest in my memory. Ryan actually smiles.
His new love is dancing to music. Something else I need to record. If just the slightest beat comes on he starts shaking. Perhaps more importantly he looks to see if he has an audience. If he does, his moves become a tad fancier :)
These photo shoots are getting harder.
 Laying down for photos is no longer a happy time.
 

This is more like it.
 

3 comments:

Christy said...

Ali, these pictures are PRECIOUS....
can't believe how fast its going!!!!! LOVE YOU!

Courtney said...

SO cute!!!

Megan said...

Yeah, the photo sessions tend to become more of a wrestling match, right? He is a super cutie. Do you believe in arranged marriages? ;-)