Another reason I do not like playing football I can't play with my hands in my pockets. Soccer, however at least at their level, allows my hands to stay toasty warm :)
Mason puts up with so much. I feel for him.
I pray he is not permanently scarred from the injuries and frustration of being littler.
I pray he has more compassion for Ryan although I hardly doubt it.
He doesn't stay down for long!
And this little one... could he be any sweeter?
He hardly moved, I think he was a little confused.
His hat was his only frustration.
I am not ready to let him romp around in the dirt and eat leaves.
I'll save that fun for a warmer day.
I promise he gets plenty of love despite the past 2 posts.
2 comments:
Oh, I love the pack n play on the front porch! I need to remember that idea for the future.
Love the close up on Mason's eyes. I think I may have to try the pack n play outside with Danielle. Don't ever really know what to do with her and it ruins the fun for the other two.
Post a Comment