Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Look

It's about time for a new blog header for Tripping Over Toys. I have been waiting to take this photo. I didn't want Ryan to be so young that it looked ridiculous for him to be "standing." (It's a shame to hide those legs all winter).

If you haven't fiddled with Blogger's updated Template Designer you should. There are so many options and it's far easier to use. Although I can't get the Template Designer to work in Mozilla. Anyone else have that problem? (now my fonts are showing up-must have been a glitch).
I liked this one too, but only wish our legs had been spaced apart more.
We were taking the shot with a self timer.
You can only imagine the annoyed participants. 
I only had about 5 to choose from :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Love it! I am seeing your fonts and I use Mozilla. I also did all my Template Designer stuff in Mozilla when I did my blog. Not sure why you can't?

Courtney said...

mozilla is looking great over here! i love it!

i can't wait to do a similar type pic once our family is complete and we have 4 dark brown feet :-)

Michelle said...

I love the picture!! Help me remember to take one of my family.....waaay down the road. :)