Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Video Game Addicts

I might just be a wii bit tired of the wii. It's all Mason talks about and all Owen talks about when he gets home from school. I was hoping it would lose some of it's appeal. I am really going to have to crack down on their attitudes, i.e. begging to play and our whining when their time is over. I am glad it's such a big hit and it does have it's advantages especially when it's so cold outside.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

i KNOW! i ended it before it could start and said NO WII during the week (just like tv...)

now, i can have "special exceptions" to the rule...but they can't ask!

it's been totally fine...so far...

Christy said...

ohhhhhh boy!!!...

Megan said...

I have to agree with Courtney. We mostly save it for Sunday after church "fun family day" time. They are used to the rule, so they are fine with it.