Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Friday!

 Our afternoon
 
 He bumped his face on a toy

 Our first 500 piece puzzle (we've been working on it for days)
 A little brownie making
 
Basket ball practice @ 6 for his 1st game tomorrow
I am not thrilled about Friday night practice. 
This is the first sport he has played that is more than 1 x a week.
I am trying to get on board. It starts at 6. EJ has been taking him and staying.
I'd rather us all be home together. They are still gone. 
Mason and Ryan are already asleep!
Upwards Basketball is pretty cool. They get a "card" each week with a memory verse.
Just so happens that Owen LOVES collecting cards!
Supposedly there will be a smoke machine at the games. He is pumped!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I love Upward too! Caleb's enjoying his first time playing basketball - I think his favorite part is earning the stars!

Peyton said...

I love thinking of owen running out to play his game through a smoke maching :) so cute! have a fun weekend!