Saturday, December 11, 2010

Looks like Christmas

Look who's stocking arrived...
The stockings were hung...(we don't have a mantle)
This little "tree" makes me smile every time I walk by
got the idea here, although surely I've seen it other places
it's the perfect addition to my pics from last year
This is my newest Christmas decor for the kitchen (its no wonder why I am stressed:)
I already had the window in the basement begging to be used. And the background paper was from the pack I bought last year (for above frames) and it is so big I will be able to it pass down to my children. Because boys use scrapbook paper all the time ;) And if I am going to take so many pictures, I might as well hang them up. They really are growing too fast! Perhaps I'll paint the window another year. It's pretty gross up close.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

love it all! that tree is so YOU!

Megan said...

I love all your decorations...our kids have the same stockings from PB. And I like the window with the photos. I have these two huge glass doors that I made Chris move with us. We have had them for years and I can't figure out what to do with them. But that's a great idea...