Thursday, October 7, 2010

In a Box

Ryan is not yet sitting up on his own, but I have a this feeling that he wishes he could. If I lay him down somewhat reclined so he can "play" with something, he is constantly doing crunches and looking around to see what he is missing. If I lay him flat on his back its only a matter of minutes before he is on his tummy with his head held high.
I don't blame him, he can't really do much with his hands while he is laying down. So, today I got an idea to help him sit on his own. Yes, I could buy a bumbo seat, but the other 2 boys survived without one seems silly to buy one now. So I stuck him in one of our toy bins. It's the perfect size. His feet reach the other end with his legs completely straight. He loved looking around and holding his own toys. Ah, if only he would be happy like this for a few months :)
Thankfully it didn't occur to the older 2 that they could push him around. Next time I might not be as lucky.

No comments: