Friday, October 8, 2010

6 months

No stats yet. I am spacing out his vaccines with extra appointments so he won't have a 6 month check up until the middle of this month. I can tell he is longer because I had to stand farther away to get a full body photo.
Still no teeth although his gums are swollen. He has tried rice cereal, applesauce, banana and carrots. Can't say he loves any of the above. He is nursing 5 times during the day and sleeping about 12 hours at night.
He is not phased by much. He is so delightful. His older brothers love that he is more interactive. Since the 5 month update he is really reaching for things. He loves grabbing anything he can get his hands on. This definitely includes my hair. Ouch!
He loves rolling on his belly and grabbing anything on sight.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey, I have those number stickers too. They came from Courtney...looks like maybe she shopped for two at once. Didn't realize how close in age our babies are. Only 8 days apart. I love the blanket background behind him in these photos.