Monday, May 10, 2010

My 3 Sons...

I hear it all the time. And I also better get use to the looks of oh, my doesn't she have her hands full with 3 boys.

My first Mother's Day X 3 was wonderful. Although Ryan obviously didn't get the memo that I should be granted a good night of sleep for Mother's Day. Bummer!
We celebrated with my parents, sister and Brother-in-law with dinner at our house. We had hoped we could finally make it to my parents for a change, but Owen had a T-ball game at 2:45. So my parents came to the game too.
Don't you love the backdrop? It was Owen's idea.I was given 2 bottles of wine for mother's day and this wine bottle holder.
I must look like I need a drink.
Isn't this cute? My mom found it.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You look terrific! :)

Peyton said...

I agree with michelle, you look great. and those are some handsome boys you got there. we love your 3 boys, they are so sweet and fun.

Christy said...

LOVE these pictures----you look amazing, and your family looks very complete with those 3 boys!!! :)