Just to note, Grandma may be having an identity crisis. Her name might be changing to GiGi. Both grandmas have tried switching their names. We'll see if they stick.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Treats with Grandma
We were spoiled this weekend. Grandma treated us to dinner and ice cream last night and bagels this morning for breakfast. She was having so much fun she spent two nights. Thanks mom, for the help! I think we exhausted her. It's funny the pace I am accustomed to and how having a guest reminds me it's a tad crazy.
Just to note, Grandma may be having an identity crisis. Her name might be changing to GiGi. Both grandmas have tried switching their names. We'll see if they stick.
EJ is back from a great weekend with good friends. He seems refreshed and I am glad we have a little time left in the weekend to enjoy him.
Just to note, Grandma may be having an identity crisis. Her name might be changing to GiGi. Both grandmas have tried switching their names. We'll see if they stick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment