Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

Today the boys and I lived the high life.
We enjoyed a morning at the very exclusive Country Club of Virginia (CCV).
A once in a lifetime opportunity that we couldn't pass up.
The facility is amazing.
We ordered lunch and were served by the poolside.
It was a little like being at a resort.



Long story short...
Last summer, CCV was being renovated. So our pool allowed their members to use our pool (for a small fee :) As a thank you to our pool, they invited us to use their new fancy facilities for 1 week. At first, I was totally offended. And then I realized I might never set foot in this very "Richmond" place. So about 8 friends of mine and all their kids descended upon CCV today. We felt like total outsiders, but everyone was very friendly.

I am not sure I could ever really relax.
Lots of rules, etc.
I'll stick with our pool any day.
Although I could get use to the serving of lunch and not needing our own towels :)

1 comment: