Thursday, April 2, 2009

Did it!

Phew.. the care taker has been here for almost an hour. We made it. That was a busy morning! I think I will be glad to sit in the car for the hour drive home!

Pretty uneventful. It was nice having lots of extra time with the boys. I had to creatively keep them occupied so little hands didn't find all the things I would not have in reach at my house :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ali - first time I've checked your blog in a while. I TOTALLY can understand the newborn feeling...with Liam only 2 weeks old tomorrow - it's bringing up all those first time feelings I had with Miles. Happy belated birthday.....would have written but learning to adjust with 2 boys means computer time is almost none.
okay - back to baking cookies with Miles and then to take care of Liam. :)

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you made it through your day with your three charges!

Catherine said...

I'm proud of you! I know that must have been a hard task taking care of your grandmother, plus having both boys with you!

Courtney said...

whew! glad it went ok!