Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anxious

If you've ever brought a newborn home from the hospital you can relate to how I am feeling this morning. The boys and I arrived at my mom's house last night so that I could take care of my grandmother this morning while Mom is at work. Now that she has left I am reminded of my first weeks with Owen.
I am jumping up to check on her at every strange noise.
Hoping she'll go back to sleep and sleep soundly so I won't have to figure out what to do next.
Worrying about getting her to eat etc.
Hoping the time flies until Mom gets back.
Thankful for cell phones in case I need her before then.
The house will be a disaster in no time at all.

Oh and taking care of two boys in a house that is not our own! So maybe its more like bringing triplets home :)

I am sure I'll have at least one good story to write about!

No comments: