Thursday, February 5, 2009
Changing?
You don't have to spend too much time with me before realizing how much I enjoy my sleep. Ironically I am the best sleeper of my family (parents and sister). I really shouldn't ever complain to them. And it has also been mentioned too many times on this blog. Well, I am embarrassed to write all the variables I changed last night with Mason in an effort to get good sleep. Who knows if any were the real reason he slept all night. Fortunately my husband is so gracious to my obsession and just rolls with it. I am sure it will effect my children somehow and it will be mentioned in counseling when they are older :) But EJ was sweet to say I am better than I use to be. I don't take this compliment lightly. This is a good thing. I know it to be true because after a full nights sleep last night, I woke up realizing I got a lot less praying done and actually missed my extra time with the Lord. Hopefully this will encourage me to do more praying throughout my days! (Baby steps)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what are some of things you changed?? i might need to know one day soon!!! :-)
ummmm yeah....please don't be embarassed! do tell!!!...i'm def not embarassed to say i'll do almost ANYthing for sleep!! :) ha!!
Post a Comment