Today and tomorrow are going to be so fun.
Mason and I will join Owen at school for his Valentine's day party.
Two friends are joining us for lunch. One is Owen's age the other Mason's age.
Owen and I will make heart cookies after his quiet time.
Then we are off for a birthday dinner for Nerna (95 years yesterday)
The boys will be spending two nights with my parents.
We'll have the place to ourselves most of the weekend and our only plans are going to a Valentine's Day dance tomorrow night. I am actually reusing a bridesmaid's dress (and they say it can't be done) I might be a bit too fancy, but who cares ;)
I am a tiny bit sad about not seeing the boys on Valentine's day, but I know they don't care. I am packing a little something for mom to give them tomorrow. They'll have way more fun with their grandparents anyway.
3 comments:
Wow, I haven't been to a Valentine's day dance in SO many years! Who's bridesmaid dress are you getting to re-use?
oh, i'm so glad it's working out for you guys to have this time! have FUN!!!
Have a wonderful night out!
Post a Comment