We had SO much fun on New Year's Eve celebrating with some of our favorite friends. The Cassada clan stayed 1 night. This is the kid's dinner.
5 couples went out to dinner together. Such a treat to go out.
These ladies are such a gift to me and I loved being with them.
After dinner we all came back to our house to ring in the New Year. It wasn't as much of as a party as I had hoped because our dinner took forever. We waited 1.5 hrs from the point of our reservation to be seated. At least we were all together so it didn't really matter. Except for all the left over desserts in my house :0
The four oldest kids, Owen is one of them, stayed up until midnight. I can't believe I have a kid this old. He actually handled himself beautifully the next day. phew!
The visit with friends went by much too quickly.
We were all in a bit of a funk when it was back to the 6 of us.
I hope your New Year has started well.

No comments:
Post a Comment