Friday, August 7, 2015

Lots of pool time

The pool seems to be a perfect spot for our family this summer. All the kids are happy to go and stay (fairly) happy while we are there. I don't often get to relax in a chair, but someday... all too soon that will happen. At least that's what I tell myself ;)
The past two Sunday evening we have spent together as a family at the pool and I love ending our week on that note! On this particular night, Ryan wasn't feeling good and his throat was getting progressively worse. The next day, we discovered he had Hand Foot and Mouth (!) Boo. He recovered quickly and none of the other kids got it, thankfully!



 Ryan's swimming as really progress this summer. So fun!
She is so proud of the fact that she can "touch the bottom" (in the shallow end) and she repeats that statement at least 50 times while we are driving to and from the pool and during our swim time.
The kiddie pool allows me a break from holding her hands while sitting on the steps of the adult pool.
 She loves the water and I think it's very therapeutic for her.

No comments: